If you are renovating your bathroom on a budget then you should consider Mixer showers. These useful showers can offer cost effective options that also provide a fantastic showering experience.
What are Mixer Showers?
Mixer showers work by blending hot and cold water directly from your system. This enables you to adjust the temperature easily to get the perfect showering environment for you. You can use mixer showers with a number of water systems including high pressure, gravity fed and combi boiler options. You do need to make sure you have checked the manufacturer’s instructions to make sure the shower is compatible with your water system before you buy.
With mixer showers there is no need to install pumps or electric units. The shower will work straight from your hot and cold water feeds even if they are at different pressures.
Benefits of Mixer Showers
Mixer showers have thermostatic controls which provide instant and continuous heat. There is no waiting around for the water to heat up or sudden blasts of cold water when you least expect it. With a mixer shower you will be able to jump in and enjoy a relaxing wash whenever you want to:
- Mixer showers are a safe option if you have children. The water will remain at the temperature you adjust it to so there is no need to worry about it suddenly getting too hot.
- These showers are affordable to buy and install. You don’t need a professional either as there is no wiring to fit. If you have good DIY skills you could have a go at this job yourself and save more money.
- Mixer showers are available in a wide selection of designs including exposed and concealed options. The concealed showers will have the pipework hidden in the wall with only the thermostatic controls and showerheads visible.
- You will be able to find designs suitable for baths, shower stalls and also wet rooms.
- You can also choose from lots of different finishes including modern shiny chrome or stainless steel.
- You should also be able to find plenty of matching accessories including chrome bath rails, taps, soap dishes, shower curtain rails and so on.
Mixer showers can offer an affordable and effective option for your bathroom renovation. This is a great way to upgrade your shower and enhance your domestic washing facilities.